martes, 26 de febrero de 2013

Intervention Video

In this video you could see how I am doing the last lesson which was the assessment lesson. In this case I am starting the class, organizing the oral presentations, starting them and correcting the possible mistakes from the students. Moreover I give them a feedback of their work and I complete a Rubrick in which I evaluate them. After that I help some students with their difficulties and I use the example of a classmate to correct some common mistakes. When the video ends, I continue working with the presentations and once we finish them I play with my students a game about describing an animal only giving three tips and then if the rest of the class don't know the animal they keep giving some tips. Students really enjoy describing the animals for their peers! They're an amazing class so happy to have shared good moments with them! I hope you enjoy it!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario